Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,038 (¥370,659) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)