Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,098 (¥385,988) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $11 (26 minutes ago)