Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00767 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,060 (¥398,923) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)