Cost of living comparison between Seattle, Washington, United States and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,422 prices entered by 417 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.911 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,492 ($3,833) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)