Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,848 prices entered by 499 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,675 ($3,891) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)