Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,856 prices entered by 583 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,493 ($3,967) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)