Cost of living in Seattle, Washington, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,950 prices entered by 644 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seattle, Washington (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,672 ($4,251) in Seattle, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)