Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.835 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 49% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,862 (CHF 4,623) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)