Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.940 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 69% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,278 (CHF 5,616) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (22 minutes ago)