Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21445 EUR / RON
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,712 (7,985 lei) in Satu Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $120 (35 minutes ago)