Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02690 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,034 (75,628 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)