Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02609 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 4% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,398 (91,896 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)