Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02662 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,640 (136,714 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)