Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02715 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,081 (113,461 ฿) in Sattahip.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (41 minutes ago)