Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01178 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,623 (₨222,628) in Satna.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)