Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01444 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,369 (₨302,505) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)