Cost of living comparison between Satkhira, Bangladesh and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01173 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,063 (Taka 175,798) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)