Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01075 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,461 (Taka 228,964) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元7,832 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)