Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01147 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,099 (Taka 270,122) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)