Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01109 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,068 (Taka 186,431) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)