Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,793 in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (28 minutes ago)