Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,964 in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)