Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,064 in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨60 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)