Cost of living in Saskatoon, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 378 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.666 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saskatoon (Canada) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,434 (C$3,655) in Saskatoon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 300 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)