Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,769 (C$5,904) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)