Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,967 (C$2,978) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)