Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,768 (C$5,678) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)