Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.703 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,374 (C$4,802) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)