Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.692 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,993 (C$5,767) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)