Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,673 (﷼ 82,734,244) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)