Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,744 (﷼ 70,257,978) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)