Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,607 (₨218,538) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)