Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00694 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,699 (₨244,800) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)