Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00627 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,181 (₨188,388) in Sargodha.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)