Cost of living in Saratov, Russia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01436 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saratov (Russia) is 51% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,429 (руб 99,446) in Saratov.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (about 2 hours ago)