Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00828 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,291 (¥638,657) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (42 minutes ago)