Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00821 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,481 (¥424,183) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)