Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00796 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,023 (¥505,340) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)