Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,637 (¥481,051) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)