Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,805 (¥493,433) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (40 minutes ago)