Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00855 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,567 (¥534,452) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (32 minutes ago)