Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,671 (¥484,861) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)