Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / STD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,243 (54,995,894 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)