Cost of living comparison between São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / STD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,360 (82,491,300 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 120,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)