Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / STD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,246 (55,052,026 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (28 minutes ago)