Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,972 prices entered by 1,025 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26140 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,138 (R$ 12,003) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)