Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 8,122 prices entered by 1,175 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29757 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,168 (R$ 10,646) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)