Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,897 prices entered by 964 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23914 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,860 (R$ 11,958) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (29 minutes ago)