Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,632 prices entered by 660 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23429 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,290 (R$ 9,775) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)