Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22336 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,252 prices entered by 798 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,467 (R$ 11,047) in São Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)