Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,815 prices entered by 978 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24924 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,081 (R$ 12,362) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)