Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 401 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24916 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,247 (R$ 9,018) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)