Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26787 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,767 (R$ 6,595) in Sao Joao del Rei.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)