Cost of living comparison between São Carlos, Brazil and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28758 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,423 (R$ 8,425) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (40 minutes ago)