Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 379 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29418 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,986 (R$ 6,752) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 250 (about 1 hour ago)