Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 270 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25121 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,161 (R$ 8,603) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)