Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 283 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22836 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,947 (R$ 8,525) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (34 minutes ago)