Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 320 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22324 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,357 (R$ 10,560) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)