Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 365 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23049 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,802 (R$ 7,818) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)