Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 445 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26943 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,566 (R$ 9,523) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)