Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26935 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,017 (R$ 11,203) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)