Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29950 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,884 (R$ 12,968) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)