Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 418 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23056 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,497 (R$ 10,828) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (33 minutes ago)