Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22836 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 405 prices entered by 33 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,575 (R$ 11,277) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)