Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21916 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 385 prices entered by 36 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,566 (R$ 11,707) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)