Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 359 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24684 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,858 (R$ 11,578) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (26 minutes ago)