Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22643 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 457 prices entered by 33 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,939 (R$ 8,566) in Santos, Sao Paulo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)