Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 699 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02020 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,285 (RD$ 113,081) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)