Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 635 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02036 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,517 (RD$ 172,729) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)