Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,574 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01736 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,637 (RD$ 94,327) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)