Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01701 EUR / DOP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,648 prices entered by 208 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,197 (RD$ 129,129) in Santo Domingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (about 2 hours ago)