Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 376 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26862 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,155 (R$ 8,021) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (32 minutes ago)