Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01554 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,596 (Php102,749) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,950 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Mexicali costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 30,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)