Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02504 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €939 (ARS $37,506) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)