Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04028 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,430 (ARS $35,505) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 13,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cascais costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$430 (about 1 hour ago)