Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 483 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01738 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,743 (RD$ 100,310) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)