Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01716 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,846 (RD$ 107,569) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)