Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01821 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,168 (RD$ 119,048) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)