Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02036 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,974 (RD$ 96,981) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 7,790 (about 1 hour ago)