Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.871 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,179 (3,649 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)