Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,644 (2,879 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,287 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,010 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,136 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,100,000 ден (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)