Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,684 (2,857 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (36 minutes ago)