Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 229 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,637 in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)