Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,921 in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)