Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 331 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,442 in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)