Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 268 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,812 in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)