Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 579 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,609 (COL$5,378,156) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)