Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 432 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,661 (COL$5,317,276) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)