Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 652 prices entered by 52 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,870 (COL$6,467,955) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)