Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 508 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,772 (COL$6,048,538) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)