Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 540 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,760 (COL$6,143,020) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)