Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,283 prices entered by 282 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,967 (CH$1,503,267) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $67 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)