Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,416 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,339 (CH$1,777,345) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (39 minutes ago)