Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,709 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,396 (CH$1,771,926) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (24 minutes ago)