Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00124 EUR / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,243 prices entered by 298 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,900 (CH$1,526,150) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)