Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,678 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00141 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,098 (CH$2,202,427) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Zaragoza costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)