Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09497 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,279 (Bs 23,991) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)