Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26943 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,260 (R$ 8,388) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (33 minutes ago)