Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23591 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,112 (R$ 8,951) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (35 minutes ago)