Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23912 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,994 (R$ 8,338) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 2 hours ago)