Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26726 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,925 (R$ 7,201) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)