Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22711 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,347 (R$ 5,930) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 10 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)