Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04900 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,248 (ARS $25,480) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)