Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29757 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,126 (R$ 10,505) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)