Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 511 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,452 in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ljubljana costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £32 (about 2 hours ago)