Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 378 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12353 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,217 ($b17,951) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (44 minutes ago)