Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 447 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12695 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,810 ($b14,254) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)