Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,492 (4,121 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,321 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)