Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,648 (4,211 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)