Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 25% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,698 (5,067 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)