Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 169 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,118 (R$ 10,576) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)