Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 535 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.878 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,575 ($4,073) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)