Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 351 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,188 ($4,751) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)