Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,477 ($5,283) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)