Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 469 prices entered by 43 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,366 ($5,129) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)