Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 353 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,161 ($5,567) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)