Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 363 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,131 ($4,863) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (44 minutes ago)