Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24805 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,454 (5,863TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)