Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25021 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,267 (5,065TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)