Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21295 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,775 (RM8,337) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (35 minutes ago)