Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,068 (﷼ 115,571,258) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)