Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00377 EUR / YER
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,006 (797,246 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 1 hour ago)