Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,321 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)