Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 349 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,665 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)