Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 311 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,626 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)