Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,996 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)