Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,769 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.79 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $30 (25 minutes ago)