Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,292 ($3,579) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)