Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 486 prices entered by 63 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,108 ($2,476) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$85 (about 1 hour ago)