Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 534 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,373 ($2,767) in San Salvador.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)