Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04873 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,559 (ARS $52,515) in San Rafael.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)