Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02394 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,997 (ARS $83,408) in San Rafael.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)