Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize, Belize compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42822 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize (Belize) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,285 (BZ$7,671) in San Pedro Town, Belize to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rustenburg costs R 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (39 minutes ago)