Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize, Belize compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44213 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize (Belize) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,602 (BZ$5,886) in San Pedro Town, Belize to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)