Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize, Belize compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42379 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize (Belize) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,135 (BZ$7,396) in San Pedro Town, Belize to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)