Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize, Belize vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.43733 EUR / BZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Town, Belize (Belize) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,688 (BZ$6,146) in San Pedro Town, Belize to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)