Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03801 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,180 (L 57,370) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 39 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)