Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03614 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,668 (L 46,159) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)