Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 198 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04759 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,640 (Mex$ 55,463) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)