Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Argentina compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05500 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Arroyos (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,122 (ARS $20,395) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)